Front End Developer Intern 6-8 weeks
We are looking for an enthusiastic front end developer who wants to work in the FinTech startup scene. This is a great opportunity for anyone keen to be involved in the design, definition and building of a beautiful web application.
You get excited by web application best practices, FinTech and and building disruptive services. You are an independent, bold and curious individual that likes working with other creative, driven individuals.
- Loves building beautiful, well design web applications
- Understand best practice and up to date with the latest Web UI/UX trends
- Lives and breaths HTML5/CCS3
- Excited by trends in the FinTech space
- Keen to learn
- Enthusiastic, creative, hard working
- Any relevant experience (personal projects, open source contributions or commercial work) a distinct advantage
Who We Are
We are an exciting FinTech startup with a global marketplace, and an initial UK and USA focus. This is a chance for the best candidate to join a venture disrupting business banking, typically dominated by the big banks. You’ll gain exposure to a fast-moving space as well mentorship and guidance from the founders.
You can work from home as and when required as long as it doesn’t interfere with the role or project. For the right individual we can be flexible on full vs part time. This is an expenses internship and we will pay all your relevant expenses including travel, lunch and beer! For the right candidate there is even the opportunity to join full time.
At the moment we are looking for interns who are available to start asap.
Please note – we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK